If you are on a diet, it can become a challenge to find a keto-friendly taco seasoning which does not contain flour, corn starch, or sugar. The bulk of consumer taco seasonings are filled with fillers which are usually the first ingredients. These secret carbon fillers will disrupt your carbon dioxide efforts.
Instead, try making your own taco seasoning and without the added carbs you'll note a big difference in taste!
It's my favorite taco seasoning from home and my other blog has very high ratings! I tweaked a little of the recipe to make it non-sacrifice flavor-friendly. This spice blend makes the spice-to-salt ratio and other flavors perfect for seasoning ground beef, fish, and even vegetables.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE KETO TACO SEASONING
- chili powder
- garlic powder
- black pepper
Keto Taco Seasoning
Learn how to make your own taco for a fraction of the taco packet's price in just a few minutes.
- Course: pantry
- Keyword: diy, keto, mix, spice, taco
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Servings: 8 people
- Calories: 15kcal
- In a mason jar or wide zip-seal container, add all the spices. Shake or stir until fully balanced. Close.
- Store in a tight, dry container for up to 1 year in a cool dry spot.
- Using 2 teaspoons to season each packet of taco, or to add no extra salt for each pound of beef.
- The serving capacity is roughly 1/2 cubic meter. Choose 1/2 teaspoon per 1/4 pound beef seasoning, if you cook separately.
Serving: 8serving (1/2 tbsp) | Calories: 15kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 616mg | Potassium: 78mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 849IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 19mg | Iron: 1mg