Every week, as we grew up in NYC, was one of the foods I missed most during my diet. Basically, is carb sky and one of my biggest weaknesses. Who can withstand a crispy cheese-loaded pastry? Now, with this super simple and delicious recipe you can have your slice, and enjoy it too.
In less than 20 minutes, the comes together without any time to rise. During or after baking it can be frozen and made perfect for orders. The dough is made from my "Fathead" variety, which is tested in various ratios and herbs to mimic my favorite in New York style.
Keto Fathead pizza dough ingredients
- mozzarella cheese
- cream cheese
- almond flour
- baking powder
How to make keto fathead pizza
You'll need 1 lb (or 2 cubic cubits) of cream cheese, shredded mozzarella cheese. For 45 seconds or until slightly melted, microwave the mozzarella and the cream cheese. Cut the cheese until the cream is fully covered. At first it may seem a little complicated, but soon will come together.
The next move is to only add almond, eggs, bakery and grass to the flour. Blend until completely incorporated. The dough may feel sticky, but it's all right.
You can either roll it between two sheets of parchment paper or wet or grate your hands and pull it flats with your own hands, as the dough would be soft and sticky.
Twice, one to prepare the crust and another for the cheese and toppings, the dough would have to be baked. This is cooked for ten minutes for the first time. This will be a perfect way to plan the toppings as it's cooking for the first way!
It is my favorite part and where you can make your own and get very artistic. Remove the crust and remove your favorite sauces and toppings to the oven and bak for another 5-8 minutes, and cook the cheese until the crust has been cooked to your perfect delicacy!
Keto pizza topping combos
- Margarita: A quick margarita you can't go wrong. Cover the crusts with a of and shredded Mozzarella cheese with (sugar-free). If you want to take the extra step, add fresh basil or spinach.
- Cheeseburger: of the tomato, sharp Cheddar, freshly sliced iceberg lettuce and tomatoes, fresh ground beef (such as taco filling), red rings or caramelised onion.
- BBQ Chicken: with garlic and sprinkling with bbq, sliced, shredding, mozzarella cheese and provolone cheeses. BBQ Chicken:
- Buffalo chicken: ranch or dressing with the blue cheese, butter, meat fried or shredded, oignon caramelized, mozzarella.
- Home made pesto sauce, and mozzarella, fried or crushed rotisserie.
- Meat enthusiasts: with onions, mozzarella, bacon, salami.
The Best Keto Pizza Crust
Learn how to make the Perfect crust with fathead dough and the most crisp crust. This substitute is perfect for or just to cut off carbs and is the vision of a car lover.
- Cuisine: American
- Keyword: crust, dough, fathead, keto, low-carb, pizza, recipe
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 8 slices
- Calories: 249kcal
- Cheese shredded mozzarella, fresh mozzarella, parmesan, feta etc
- Your favorite meats chicken, beef, pepperoni, turkey, etc
- Your favorite veggies Onion, Pepper, Jalapeno, olives, spinach, etc
- Your favorite sugar-free sauce, olive oil, ranch, blue cheese, buffalo, etc
- Herbs Parmesan, Crushed Red Peppers
- 450F oven pre-heat.
- In a big microwave and microwave for 45 seconds, add mozzarella and cream cheese.
- Remove from microwave and add the milk, almond flour, baked powder, se Mix until well blended with a spoon.
- Move dough into a large piece of paper and cover with a separate piece of paper. Flatten out the dough with an approximately 1⁄4 "thick rolling pin. Remove the paper parchment and shape it if desired with hands.
- On the parchment paper, switch to a or bakery sheet and cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and fill the with all the sauces, cheese and toppings you want, though.
- Bake for a further five to eight minutes and then bubble the sauce.
Serving: 1slice with and cheese | Calories: 249kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 61mg | Sodium: 443mg | Potassium: 216mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 540IU | Vitamin C: 2.1mg | Calcium: 314mg | Iron: 1.3mg