Bring this buttermilk air fried to a healthier level. I used boneless thighs without skin, so it's going to be different if you're bone-in the cooking time.
- prep:15 mins
- cook:20 mins
- total:35 mins
- Yield:4 servings
- 1 cup buttermilk
- ½ teaspoon hot
- ⅓ cup tapioca flour
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 ½ teaspoons
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon powder
- ¼ teaspoon oregano
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound skinless, boneless thighs
- Coat buttermilk and hot in a shallow dish; blend to combine.
- Mix tapioca flour, garlic salt, and 1/8 teaspoon black pepper in a resealable plastic bag and shake to combine.
- In a tub, crack the shell.
- Mix flour, salt, brown sugar, garlic powder, paprika, powder, oregano, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper in a gallon-sized resealable bag and shake to combine.
- Into a mixture of butter milk and tapioca, mix and flour, shaking off the excess after each dipping, dip thighs into preparations of the ingredients.
- Preheat fryer of air to 380° F (190° C). Top the parchment paper air fryer tub.
- Into the air fryer basket put coated thighs in batches and fry for 10 minutes. Turn the thighs of the and fry until the is not rose anymore, and add the juices for 10 minutes.
Nutrition Facts :
334.9 calories; 24.3 g protein; 27.4 g carbohydrates; 113.8 mg cholesterol; 1549.8 mg sodium.