Can I make homemade pudding?
Comprehensively! If you have the time, it would be killer to our classic pudding of vanilla. No worry if all the vanilla beans are difficult to find, pure vanilla extract does the job well.
Is it a trivial platter that I need to make?
While the best way to serve is by using trifle foods, you can serve them in just about anything you want! Your favorite 9-x-13 "bakery will fit fine or produce mini-versions for customized portions in mason jam or jam jars.
May I do that beforehand?
Comprehensively! Up to 48 hours in advance you can make this pudding. Longer and the bananas continue to lose moisture, so they should live at least 2 days away.
How long will the pudding of bananas last?
The can last up to 4 days if stored in an airtight jar in the fridge. There will always be more and more soft wafer cookies, so try finishing it quickly if you're not a fan of soggy cookies!
Built that? In the comment section below, let us know how it went!
- 1 1/3 c.whole milk
- 1(5.1-oz.) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1(14-oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 c.heavy cream
- 1 tsp.pure vanilla extract
- 1(12-oz.) box vanilla wafer
- 4bananas, sliced into coins
- 2 tsp.granulated
- Combine milk, vanilla pudding and condensed milk in a big mixing bowl. Whisk thoroughly, break all lumps, and cool for at least 5 minutes.
- Combine heavy cream with coffee in another big tub. Beat for 2 to 3 minutes before steep peaks develop. Place half the mixture aside to cover the pot. Fold half in the mixture of the pudding.
- Cover the foundation with vanilla wafers of a three-quarter trifle tray. Spread the pudding mixture with one-third. Cover with another wafer layer of — you might also want to vertically position some so you can see the whole circle at the end of the dish. Cover with an even layer of slices of banana. Continue to lay the puddings, wafer and banana slices, and finish with a final layer of .
- Refrigerate until overnight for a total of 3 hours.
- Attach the rest of the whipped cream: adding the to the whipped cream. Just before serving, sprinkle the crumbled on top of the .