The snowball are lightweight and tender and pecaned cookies, then roll in powdered sugar. A melt that is ideal for holidays in your mouth!
Snowball cookies, along with spritz cookies, are one of my favourites for Christmas. I've added chips to the classic snowball recipe, because you can't have too much chocolate!
I add classic recipes every year and these delicate little snowball are on the list. Every year I have a few traditional recipes. These look like snowball, and are full of pecan and tastes. They are named after you.
These snowball are light, tender and pecan and chips, rolling into powdered sugar. A melt that's great for the vacation in your mouth!
- Course Dessert
- Cuisine American
- Keyword snowball
- Prep Time 20 minutes
- Cook Time 30 minutes
- Total Time 50 minutes
- Servings 48
- Calories 96kcal
- 1 cup butter softened
- 1/4 cup granulated
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup miniature chips
- 1 1/2 cups powdered
- To 325 degrees F, preheat the oven. Lines two sheet of parchment paper panes or bakery mats non-stretched.
- Place the mixer in the bowl of the butter and granulated and beat until it is fluffy and white.
- Attach the extract of vanilla and beat 30 seconds.
- Put together the flour, the chips and the pecans. Blend at low speed until the dough is crumbling.
- Place 1 1/2 inches apart on the prepared pans. Roll the dough into one inch balls.
- Fry until light brown for 16-18 minutes. Let the cool, roll into the powdered sugar, for 5 minutes.
- Cool fully and roll in powdered again.
Calories: 96kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 35mg | Potassium: 16mg | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 125IU | Calcium: 6mg | Iron: 0.3mg