Looking for a fast and easy way to get your day started? It takes a few minutes to make this hearty omelet, super nutritious! New champignons are an excellent filling. Take advantage of this diet – breakfast, or lunch!
Ingredients 2 servings:
- 50 g butter, for frying
- 50 g shredded cheese
- ½ yellow onion, chopped
- 8 large mushrooms, sliced
- salt and pepper
- Guidelines for 1 service. Change as necessary. Please.
- Crack the in a salt and pepper mixing pot. Blend the easily and smoothly with a fork.
- In a frying pot, melt the butter over medium heat. Place mushrooms and oignon in the cup, stir until fluffy, then place to the mix, which surrounds the vegetables.
- As soon as the omelet starts to cook, sprinkle cheese over the but still a bit of raw are on top.
- Use a spatula and slowly fold it in half around the corners of the omelet. Remove the pot from the heat and pull the omelet to a plate when it begins to turn golden brown underneath.
Serve the omelet with the vinaigrette dressing on the side of the omelet. Oh, yeah!
- Per serving
- Net carbs: 4 % (5 g)
- Fiber: 1 g
- Fat: 76 % (44 g)
- Protein: 20 % (26 g)
- kcal: 517
We don't recommend counting calories.