This salad combines the distinct flavours, creating a delicious meal. The salad is always a success! We usually produce it with a medium or fat-free ranch to keep it dry.
- prep:20 mins
- additional:4 hrs
- total:4 hrs 20 mins
- Yield:8 servings
- ½ cup reduced-fat ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 4 cups chopped broccoli
- 1 large mango, peeled and cubed
- ½ cup cashews
- 1 small red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- Blend the dressing in a bowl of ranching, orange juice and bacon. Blend well and set aside.
- In a salad bowl, thaw together the sliced broccoli, the cubed mango and cashews. Place the coat over a mixture of broccoli; flip to coat. Nice for 4 hours minimum. Hot. Shortly before eating, add the drained oranges to the salad.
Nutrition Facts :
147.8 calories; 3.3 g protein; 18.9 g carbohydrates; 4.2 mg cholesterol; 229.6 mg sodium.