- 2 boneless skinless breasts, pounded thin
- 1/2 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 slices bacon
- 2 rolls
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 cup romaine lettuce
- Caesar dressing
- 2 slices provolone cheese
- In a little bowl , beat the egg. Put together salt and breadcrumbs. Dip in the and then in the breadcrumb mixture each breast. Heat a thin layer of oil over medium to high heat in a large skillet (sufficient to cover the bottom). Cook about 3 to 5 minutes per side (subject to thickness), until crispy and cooked.
- Cook the bacon till it's crisp while the is cooking. Drain and reserve on paper towels.
- Mix the butter, garlic and Italian seasoning together in a small bowl. Stretch on every roll half generously. Broil the buttered side in a pot or cook the rolls on the buttered side down.
- Take Roman salad, parmesan and caesar to try together. Take it all together.
- On the bottom half of each roll, place a piece of cooked chicken. Slice of provolone, two bacon slices, and a bag of salad mix together.