They are so simple and nice to taste! Kids love them! Children love them!
- prep:10 mins
- cook:20 mins
- total:30 mins
- 4 Chicken, broilers or fryers, breast, meat only, raw
- 2 cups oil for frying
- 1 Egg, whole, raw, fresh
- ⅓ cup Water, municipal
- ⅓ cup Wheat flour, white, all-purpose, enriched, bleached
- 1 ½ tablespoons Seeds, sesame seeds, whole, dried
- 1 ½ teaspoons Salt, table
- Cold water clean and dry it with towels of paper. Split into bits of 1x1x1/2.
- Fill a deep fryer with a capacity of 1/3 full of maize oil. High heat ventilation.
- In a small pot, mix in and tea. Add the food, sesame seeds and salt and stir to form a smooth batter.
- Dip batter bits and wash away any excess. A few pieces at a time, add the battered to the hot oil. Brown and finish for approximately 4 minutes (remove the from oil to test). Drain to towels of cloth.
- On the basis of the retention value of 10 percent after the cooking we determined the nutritional value of frying oil. The exact quantity of the oils may vary with the cooker's time and temperature and the ingredient density.
Nutrition Facts :
320.1 calories; 29.7 g protein; 9.2 g carbohydrates; 118.4 mg cholesterol; 953.1 mg sodium