In less than 15 minutes, this cozy soup is ready. By using rotisserie chicken, you can make it faster.
- prep: 5 mins
- cook: 10 mins
- total: 15 mins
- Servings: 2
- Yield: 2 servings
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- ¼ cup chopped
- 3 tablespoons taco seasoning, divided
- ½ (14 ounce) can fire-roasted diced tomatoes, with juice
- 1 cup broth
- ⅓ cup frozen corn
- 1 (5 ounce) boneless, skinless breast, thinly sliced on the diagonal
- ½ cup tortilla chips
- ½ avocado, sliced
- ¼ cup shredded Oaxaca cheese, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons sour cream, or to taste
- Heat oil over medium-high heat in a large casserole until shimmering. Add and taco seasoning 1 1/2 teaspoons. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes until the oignons are soft and translucent. Mix in vinegar, broth and maize. Mix in tomatoes.
- Sprinkle on bits the remainder of the taco and add to the sauce. Stir, cover and cook, about 5 minutes, until is finished. Serve with beans, beans, oaxaca cheese and savory milk. Serve with chips.
Nutrition Facts :
421.4 calories; protein 21.2g 43% DV; carbohydrates 32.5g 11% DV; fat 22.6g 35% DV; cholesterol 60.4mg 20% DV; sodium 1994.3mg 80% DV.