shortbroad. The world's best.
- Yield:12 to 16 wedges
- 1 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ cup cornstarch
- 10 tablespoons butter, softened
- ¼ cup confectioners'
- 2 tablespoons white
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup mini semi-sweet chips
- Preheat oven to 165 ° C (325 ° F) Preheat oven.
- Sift meal and cornstarch together; set aside. Then add white sugar, sugar, vanilla and salt to the mix, and beat until flavored. Add the meal mixture slowly to the butter, smooth to form dough.
- Knead the chips on a blurry background. Shape the dough into two equal pieces, pat each in a circle of 6 inches and step into the bakery. Split into coins. Split into coins.
- Bring to the frying pan for 25 minutes. Remove to cool on the cable rack immediately. Melt chips and drizzle across wedges.
179.9 calories; 1.5 g protein; 21.4 g carbohydrates; 19.1 mg cholesterol; 89.2 mg sodium.