Dazzle your guests with these delicious, decadent filled with a mini-surprise!
- Prep50 Min
- Total2 Hr 0 Min
Peanut Butter Buttercream Frosting:
- 1pouch (17.5 oz) Betty Crocker™ Peanut Butter Mix
- Water, oil and called for on mix pouch
- 36Reese's peanut butter cups minis (from 8-oz bag)
- 1/3cup butter, softened
- 1/4cup creamy peanut butter
- 3cups powdered
- 1/4cup milk
- 1 1/2teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1/4cups semisweet chips (10 oz)
- 2tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2teaspoon sea salt
- Heat oven to 375°F. Prepare as directed on bag without pressing down with fork; cool 2 minutes on sheets; transfer to cooling rack. Cool 3 minutes more, then place 1 peanut butter mini cup in center of each cookie. Cool completely on cooling rack, about 45 minutes.
- In medium bowl, beat softened butter and peanut butter with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Beat in powdered sugar, milk and vanilla until smooth. Place frosting in decorating bag fitted with nozzle.
- On top of each cookie, place icing around and over peanut butter cup, taking up as much height as possible, to form a cone with a point in the center. Place the in the refrigerator while preparing the coating, about 15 minutes.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, microwave chips and oil uncovered on high for 30 seconds, then for 10 to 15 seconds, stirring after each interval, until smooth.
- Dip cone-shaped icing on each into coating to cover most of the icing, letting excess drip off. Sprinkle with sea salt.
Tips from the Betty Crocker Kitchens :
If coating is too thick, add additional oil, one teaspoon at a time, stirring until smooth. Reheat in microwave for 10 seconds, stirring until smooth, if necessary.
For coating, use milk or dark chips, if desired.
If using a 21 oz. bag of Betty Crocker™ Peanut Butter Mix, follow package instructions; shape dough into 42 balls. Use 42 mini Reese's™ peanut butter cups (from an 8 oz. bag). For frosting, use 1/2 cup butter, 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter, 3 1/2 cups powdered sugar, 1/4 cup milk and 1 3/4 teaspoons vanilla. For the coating, use 1 1/2 cups semisweet chips, 2 tablespoons oil and 3/4 teaspoon sea salt. Add an additional teaspoon of oil to the coating if necessary to help with dipping.
- 263.7 Calories, 12.6g Total Fat, 2.8g Protein, 38.2g Total Carbohydrate, 14.2g Sugars
Nutrition FactsServing :
- Size: 1
- Calories 263.7
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat12.6g19%
- Saturated Fat5.2g26%
- Trans Fat0g
- Total Carbohydrate38.2g13%
- Dietary Fiber1.9g8%
- % Daily Value*:Vitamin A0%
- Vitamin C0%
Exchanges:1 Starch; 0 Fruit; 1 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 2 Fat;
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.