Small, but tasty. This is the perfect snack and goes well with a cup of coffee or tea, with familiar flavors of vanilla, and cardamom.
Ingredients 10 servings:
- 75 g unsalted butter
- 125 ml (50 g) unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tsp ground cardamom (green)
- 1 tsp ground
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Bring the butter to the air in the room.
- Carefully brown the shredded coconut over medium-high heat. This creates a delicious taste, but if you wish, you can skip it. Let cool. Let cool.
- Mix butter, cocoon and spices in a bowl, half of which is shredded. Chill for 5-10 minutes in a refrigerator until slightly close.
- Shape into balls of walnut size. Then roll the balls to the rest of the cocoon nuts.
- Keep in fridge or fridge.
- Per serving
- Net carbs: 2 % (1 g)
- Fiber: 1 g
- Fat: 96 % (10 g)
- Protein: 2 % (0.4 g)
- kcal: 91
We don't recommend counting calories.