Toast Crunch are smooth, chewy and crushed cereal cookies. Everything you like in your for your favorite childhood cereal!
Love cannabis? Try my brown too!
Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cookies Are a Cinnamon Sugar Lovers Dream Cookie!
I believe I've got some fans here from Toast Crunch. And while you can enjoy milk in a mug, why stop there? I 'd say it's a tallest cereal FOR SURE.
This basic recipe does not only add flavours, but also blends crushed cereal into the dough! Say the change game! Talk about a change game!
- Toast Crunch cereal: You will crush some of the cereal, and leave some uncrushed to fold into the dough at the end.
- Vanilla extract
- Baking powder
- Kosher salt
- All purpose flour
- White chips to melt for a pretty drizzle
This is a fairly easy recette, with the sweet cereal added! Two forms, you'll add: crushed for flavor and texture, then uncrushed for a more texture and a rustic look with the bits that baked!
- Crush Toast Crunch 3 cups. You can do this with a rolling pin in a wide zip top bag or do this in the food processors or mixers. Put the rest of the cup of cereal apart at the top.
- Butter and blend together until smooth and thriving. Add eggs, vanilla, bakery powder , salt and and blend until smooth, then rub the sides of the pan so that all is well combined.
- Add the meal and mix until low, then mix in the crushed cereal and sprinkle it evenly.
- Remove the cup of the reserved cereal.
- Place the dough with a medium scoop onto a parchment bakery. Bake until the sides are golden and the tops just set for between 9-10 minutes. If they get sluggish, you can let them cool down on the baker for a few minutes or simply move them to a wire racks to totally cool.
- When you drizzle up white chocolate, boil it and drizzle it! I melt mine every 20 seconds in the microwave. And you can use a pipe bag or just a zip bag with the angle cut off to get a good drizzle.
How To Store These Cookies:
Keep airtight before 3 days for best freshness at room temperature!
It can also be freezed airtight up to 30 days after cooked. This is also an alternative if you want to freezes the dough before backing. Review my article for all the tips and tricks I have on how to freeze Dough!
Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cookies
The are buttery, fluffy and charged with your favorite sugar, smashed straight into the crust! Toast Crunch Cookies!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 24 1x
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Dessert
- 4 cups Toast Crunch cereal, divided
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 cup granulated
- 2 large
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ground
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- *optional: 1/2 cup white chips to melt for drizzle
- Preheat to 350 ° F. Preheat the oven. Line a parchment bakery, put away.
- Set in a big zip top bag and scallop 3 cups of Toast Crunch cereal. Book 1 cup of cereal left. Crush cereal until it is a tiny crumb with a rolling pin. Alternatively, in the food processor or blender, you can do this move. Giving up.
- Beat butter and for 2 minutes in the bowl of the stand mixer with the paddle extension. Add eggs, cocoa, baked powder , salt, and and mix again, if necessary, until the bowl has been combined and neatly scraped.
- Turn the blender down and apply to the flour when mixed. Mix once uniformly included in the pounded cereal. In a cup of unpacked cereal, blend together.
- With a medium scoop (2- cubic meter), cut the dough and put the prepared baking sheet in two centimetres. Bake until the edges began to golden for 9 to 10 minutes.
- To cool absolutely, switch to the wire rack.
- In a microwave safe bowl if necessary melt white in 20 seconds, stir until melted after each. Bury the with a drozzle.
- Place the in a tiny zip-top bag and snip off the corner to drizze quickly.
- If you choose not to have this chewy texture you might not add an additional 1 cup of toast.
- Hold airproof for up to 3 days at room temperature.
Nutrition Facts :
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value*
- Total Fat 8.9g 11%
- Cholesterol 35.8mg 12%
- Sodium 85.5mg 4%
- Total Carbohydrate 22.1g 8%
- Sugars 10.5g
- Protein 2.1g 4%
- Vitamin A 15%
- Vitamin C 1%