Winter is just around the corner and a warm bowl of soup does not eat better. This winter we are all about quick and easy single-bowl meals, and that taco soup is at the end. This food is made of ground beef, onions, soft milk, spices and fresh avocados, peppers, coriander and cheeses. It is filled with slightly spicy and zesty aromas and will keep you returning for more.
This delicious taco soup is all mixed in a small pot with minimal cleaning or tension in about 30 minutes. If you are on a low carbon diatribe or it is good because all of the calories are removed and your cravings are fulfilled.
WHAT DO YOU PUT IN TACO SOUP?
Taco soup comes with only 8 ingredients, for a quick single-pot meal in your fridge or cupboard.
- Ground beef : can be submerged with lean turkey or poultry.
- : can be submerged if desired with flakes or powder.
- Garlic: can be brushed with garlic but fresh hairy garlic is strongly recommended.
- Bell pepper: add spice but are optional to the soup.
- Rotel: is a combination of canned tomato, green chili and freshly chopped tomatoes can be subbed if desired.
- Cream cheese: Cream cheese creams the soup and helps to increase the fat content of dietary items. This can be subbed if needed by low-fat milk or butter.
- Taco Seasoning: our famous home-cooked Taco Seasoning recipe is highly recommended.
- Rind Bread: make sure the beef broth is low in sodium so you can adapt to taste. Can sub be needed, too, with water.
HOW LONG DOES TACO SOUP LAST?
The soup will stay in the refrigerator for up to 4 days in an airtight container. The next day it tastes great!
CAN YOU FREEZE TACO SOUP?
Yeah! Yeah! Yes! When adding a cream cheese, you should freeze taco soup because the fat int it is not well frozen, breaking down the fridge. When the soup is warm, then add the cream cheese. Freeze for up to 6 months in an airtight container.
HOW TO MAKE CREAMY TACO SOUP IN THE SLOW COOKER?
Attach all ingredients to the slow cooker except cream cheese. Cook 3-4 hours at high heat or 6 hours at low heat. Shortly before eating, add the cream cheese packet.
HOW TO MAKE CREAMY TACO SOUP IN THE INSTANT POT?
In the instant pot sautee, sautee beef, onions and garlic use the skillet to brew. Add all other ingredients with the exception of cream cheese. Press manually for 10 minutes; release automatically. Mix cream cheese and mix until melted. Mix well.
IS TACO SOUP KETO-FRIENDLY?
Yes! Yes! I have created this taco soup particularly to make it really simple to keto! The creamy taco soup is a major addition to a diet with just five grams of carbs per sequence thanks to the beef and cream cheeses fat and the fresh avocados!
Creamy Taco Soup (Low Carb/Keto)
Low-carbon creamy taco soup is moist and convenient. It is full of vegetables and fresh avocados and lime juice, and the best way to eat tacos without additional carbs!
- Cuisine: Tex-Mex
- Keyword: chicken, cream cheese, creamy, keto, soup, tacos, turkey
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Servings: 4 people
- Calories: 347kcal
- Cost: $6
- 1 lb ground beef or turkey or chicken
- 1 tbsp oil of choice
- 1 small diced
- 2-3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 small green bell pepper diced (optional)
- 1 10 oz can Rotel tomatoes or 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 8 oz pkg cream cheese OR 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons Taco Seasoning or 1 packet
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 14.5 oz can beef broth 1.5 cups
- In a pot or large bowl of pot or nutcracker, add 1 tablespoon oil, brown beef, and garlic for 7-8 minutes over medium heat or until the ground beef is browned.
- Add pepper, onions, cream cheese and spices from Rotel. Remove the tomatoes for 4-5 minutes, or until tender and smooth, before they are combined.
- In beef broth, shrink to low medium heat. Simmer for 15-20 minutes or until you hit the appropriate thickness.
- Serve in bowls of little broth. Layer with freshly cut avocado, savory butter, shredded cheese, cilantro, jalapeno and a good lime drizzle.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 347kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 81mg | Sodium: 584mg | Potassium: 437mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 186IU | Vitamin C: 18mg | Calcium: 36mg | Iron: 3mg