A Starbucks Protein Bistro Box is one of my favorite nutritious options for lunch or breakfast. They changed it recently, adding an extra hard boiled egg, with even more protein. My DIY version is extremely easy to make for breakfast or lunch. Starbucks Protein Bistro Package. Pinch of casher and black pepper and fresh grapes and apple slices, cheese, multi-grain flour, and oven fried peanut butter. Hardboiled brushed. I love this because you don't need to heat up it, so it's perfect for school or work.
I used these containers I love for this dishwasher, because they are free! For the peanut butter I used these serving cups.
DIY Starbucks Protein Bistro Box
- Prep Time 10 mins
- Servings: 4 boxes
- 8 hardboiled and peeled
- 2 cups of grapes washed
- 2 large apples washed and sliced
- 4 reduced fat Mini Babybel cheeses
- Honey-Roasted Peanut Butter portioned into 2 ounce containers
- 2 multi-grain flatbread sandwich thins cut in quarters
- fresh juice optional
- kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- Brush the apple with fresh citric juice gently to prevent browning if possible. if necessary. Hold the slices face down and press together to keep them from browning too.
- Add salt and pepper to the to taste.
- Assemble bistro boxes for protein and store cooled.
Recipe Notes :
- At the beginning, I halve the hard-boiled eggs, but the yolks dried up somewhat. I recommend freezing the entire baked eggs.