It is a very simple and unsuccessful meatloaf recipe. It's not going to take long, and it's really sweet!
- prep: 10 mins
- cook: 1 hr
- total: 1 hr 10 mins
- Servings: 8
- Yield: 8 servings
- 1 ½ pounds ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup dried bread crumbs
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- ⅓ cup ketchup
- Preheat the oven to 175 ° C (350 ° F).
- Combine beef, egg, onion, cheese or cracker crumbs with cheese in a large cup. Placed in a slightly fattened loaf of 5x9 inch of salt and pepper, OR turn it into a sandwich, then put on a slightly fattened 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Blend brown sugar, mustard and ketchup in a separate small pot. Just blend and spill over the breadcrumb.
- Bake for 1 hour at 350 ° F (175 ° C).
Nutrition Facts :
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
372.1 calories; protein 18.2g 37% DV; carbohydrates 18.5g 6% DV; fat 24.7g 38% DV; cholesterol 98mg 33% DV; sodium 334.6mg 13% DV.