This is a stir fried in a sweet and savory with chicken, and vegetables. For an simple that everyone would enjoy, serve Chinese-style anapple over rice!
In the mood for a tropical dinner? Try some and chops of fresh anapple and crispy red pepper with sliced thighs. In less than 30 minutes, you will have this simple meal on the table.
My whole family would love meals with easy chicken, and I'm happy to say, this short , easy pineapples is always a big hit! It is literally a stir fried with added juicy ananas and also incorporates pinean flavor in the sauce. When you eat this recipe for dinner, you'll feel like you're on a tropical holiday.
How to make pineapple chicken
legs, Ananas and red bell peppers form the base of this recipe. These ingredients are jumped into golden brown and then seasoned with garlic and ginger. Put rice on your side, and you have a quick dinner. If you feel very ready, even for a nice show, you can serve this in a sprinkled anapple.
You may either use fresh or canned here, but I would not suggest that you use frozen. When using a can, retain the juice to be used in the sauce. I'm using a red bell pepper because it adds spice and toughness, so if you like, you can use a different colored pepper. If you have one of those in hand, a yellow or orange pepper can taste like a red pepper. Often I even add some extra flavourful sliced onion.
I prefer this dish with thighs because the is more conventional and it adds some depth to the recipe by using dark meat chicken. You can use breasts in place of the thighs entirely if you are a white meat lover.
But don't panic if you don't have any garnishes in hand. I complete this dish with sesame seed, and green onions. These closing touches can be omitted and a delicious is still open.
I normally put a bowl of rice on the stove while I start cooking my anapple chicken, so it's finished all at once. rice is really a full meal as it is, because fruit , vegetables, protein and starch are available to you. That being said, I add a side of steamed broccoli occasionally, because I don't believe there are too many green vegetables to eat.
Although it's obviously available to serve this meal inside an apple, it's also nice and isn't that hard to pull. It's nice to serve in a business, or to have a more unique weekend dinner.
This is a stir fried in a sweet and savory with chicken, and vegetable. For an simple that everyone will love, serve Chinese-style anapple over rice!
- Course Main
- Cuisine Asian Fusion
- chicken, stir fry
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Cook Time 20 minutes
- Total Time 30 minutes
- Servings 4
- Calories 393kcal
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless thighs cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 red bell pepper seeded. cored and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 cup chunks fresh or canned
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced
- 3/4 cup juice
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy
- 1/3 cup low sodium broth
- 1/3 cup hoisin
- 1/4 cup
- 2 teaspoons corn starch
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon sliced green onions
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the oil over medium heat in a large pot. Add salt and pepper to and add to the saucepan.
- Stir periodically, cook the for 6-8 minutes until the is done.
- Fold the red bell pepper and anapple into the saucepan and cook until tender for 4-5 minutes. Stir in the and garlic and cook for another 30 seconds.
- juice, soy sauce, broth, hoisin and are whisked in a small cup.
- Fill in the pot with the mixture and fry.
- Mix maize starch to 1 cold water table tablespoon; stir till smooth.
- In the saucepan, add the cornstarch blend and add. Cook until soda has only just thickened for 1 minute. Bring it to a boil.
- Sprinkle the sesame and green onions with sprinkling and then serve.
Calories: 393kcal | Carbohydrates: 55g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 108mg | Sodium: 615mg | Potassium: 664mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 25g | Vitamin A: 1030IU | Vitamin C: 55.7mg | Calcium: 70mg | Iron: 2.4mg
How do you make a Pineapple Bowl?
Remove the heart of the and remove it as it is not consumed. Break the into bits on either hand so that the skin is not break through. Wear a large serving spoon, scoop out the ananas, save the juice, or smoothie! Place the chunks and serve them in the dish.
how to make pineapple chicken sauce
- ½ cup juice.
- 4 tbsp soy .
- 1/4 cup low sodium stock.
- ⅓ cup hoisin .
- 1/2 cup brown sugar.
- 2 cloves garlic minced.
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch.
- ½ jalapeno minced.
How To Make Pineapple Chicken
- Make sure you scroll down to obtain the entire recipe!
- Gather – Chop your and vegetables and pick your ingredients.
- Cook the and combine the bell pepper in a skillet.
- Combine -In a small cup, combine the ingredients and boil. Pour into the slurry of maize starch and fry until it has thickened.
- Make – Pour in the and apply the anapple and the cashews over the chicken.
- Serve -Garnish with green onions and lime wedges, served over white rice.