Looking only at this super-easy recipe, if you like scampi (and who doesn't?). Sprinkle the with butter and garlic, then add the pasta, juice and red pepper flakes (minimum 3 sliced cloves), then add the spaghetti. And try saving some pasta water! And remember! It will help to make the whole situation a little cleverer. Suppose you buy peeled and deveyed (which you can buy) in just 20 minutes, the whole thing will come together. ?
- Yields: 4
- Prep Time: 0 hours 20 mins
- Total Time: 0 hours 20 mins
- 12 oz. spaghetti
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb. medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 c. dry white wine
- Juice of 2 lemons, plus zest of 1
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Fresh parsley, for garnish
- Cook the spaghetti according to package instructions in a big pot of salted boiling water to the dente. Remain into the pot drain, reserve 1/2 cup of pasta water.
- In the meantime, melt butter in a large pot over medium heat. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute until perfumed, then add and cook 3 minutes until pink. Attach wine, citrus fruits and pepper, and flakes of red pepper. Salt and pepper season. Season.
- Apply the spaghetti to the coat and apply 1 tablespoon of reserved pasta water to saucy.
- Before eating, cover with parsley.