This simple strawberry lemonade is a quick shortcut, home-made recipes!
That's the best recipe you can ever find for strawberry lemonade. My little confidentiality? Shhh, it starts with the lemonade actually purchased in the stores!
You don't have to push a bunch of lemons, you do the harsh work. Add macerated strawberries, water and ice and all of you are in place. Nobody must ever know how simple this lemonade of strawberry can be made. It's ideal for a hot day, party or puddle.
Ingredients You’ll Need
A few minutes from the cool strawberry lemonade, you are! Let 's start, are we going to?
What you're going to need here:
Built-in limonade — I like the use of more natural lemonade brands such as Simply Lemonade, but any bottled lemonade (not concentrate) will literally work!
- Fresh fragrances
- Pellets of
- Water or water splashing
- Slices of and ice cubes to eat
The lemonade can be prepared and stored for several days in the refrigerator. It can also, if necessary, be doubled (or tripled).
How to Make the Easiest Shortcut Strawberry Lemonade
- Macerate strawberries. Macerate strawberries. Combine the chopped strawberries with the and chill for 20-30 minutes in the fridge until the is removed.
- Combine lemonade. Combine. Attach a lemonade to a pitcher, followed by macerated strawberries (and juices).
- Add water. Fill in water. Fill up the pitcher with flat water or sparkling water.
- Finish with slices and ice cubes. And serve! And serve!
Easy Strawberry Lemonade
An easy, home-made strawberry lemonade.
- Servings: 8 servings
- Course: Drinks
- Cuisine: American
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Chill Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 35 mins
- 1 cup strawberries , sliced (185 grams)
- ½ cup granulated (100 grams)
- 1 liter lemonade , store-bought (not concentrate)
- About 2 cups water , still or sparkling (475 ml)
- 1 , sliced for garnish (optional)
- In a cup, mix strawberries with sugar. Using a bifurcation of to mash the berries. Although it is fine to leave the strawberries in big chunks, you want in the berries. 20-30 minutes chill. Chill.
- Combine the combination of strawberry with the lemonade and water in a big pitcher. Adjust to your taste the ratios.
- Add the and ice in slices. Just enjoy! Fast!
- Store traces (if any) for several days in the refrigerator.
Note : For a more flavor, use a natural lemonade, as Simply Lemonade.
Calories: 121kcal, Carbohydrates: 31g, Protein: 1g, Fat: 1g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Sodium: 9mg, Potassium: 46mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 28g, Vitamin C: 18mg, Calcium: 6mg, Iron: 1mg