This recipe is a sweet and spicy family favorite! The flavor of the dish is a welcome improvement. The more you savor, the better the taste. Serve with rice from saffron.
- prep:20 mins
- cook:15 mins
- additional:1 day
- total:1 day
- Yield:4 servings
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 1 ½ tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon white
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- ¾ teaspoon ground allspice
- ½ teaspoon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 scotch bonnet chile pepper, minced
- ¼ cup minced green onions with tops
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 skinless, boneless breast halves
- Mix oil, vinegar, lime juice , sugar, thyme, spice, , salt and pepper in a large dish. Mix together the olive oil. Mix the pepper and green onions and garlic with a scotch hat. Pierce the and put it in the dish on all sides with a fork. Cover and marinate, turning periodically, until 24 hours in the refrigerator.
- For high heat, preheat the grill.
- Grill with light oil. Through eight minutes on either side, discard the marinade and grill or until the juices are clear.
Nutrition Facts :
311.3 calories; 24.9 g protein; 5.5 g carbohydrates; 67.2 mg cholesterol; 351.7 mg sodium.