The best ever Greek recipe with breasts bone and baked squash with lots of veggies. This recipe makes five servings per week. This meal prep.
This recipe is organic food, milk free, gluten free, / Low Carb, paleo, weight loss / low-cal.
It is because you use boneless breasts that you continue to make dry and overcooked breasts. This recipe has juicy bone-in breasts thrown into the best Greek marinade. Baking the on the bone will give additional humidity, flavor and avoid overcooking.
You will need 5 bones in breasts for this meal preparation recipe and you will roast them in 400 ° F oven for only 45–45 minutes, or until the internal temperature is 155 ° C. If the is taken from the oven, it is cooking further 5 degrees to 160 degrees (also known as heat-travel). It refers to all proteins except fish. Make sure that you check out my other meal preparation recettes that contain spaghetti squash, such as this crème pesto and shrimp meal prep.
Greek Chicken Marinade
You need olive oil, dried oregano, plenty of citrus juice, and grated garlic in Greek marinade form. For this Greek marinade the bones of the breasts are moisturized, which in the fragrance department appear to require a lot of affection. The Greek Marinade can be sprayed on the for up to 2 hours but the juice starts to become mushy.
Before baking in the oven, make sure that the breasts are at room temperature. Cold will cook it uniformly in a hot oven, making the texture difficult.
How Long Does Chicken Meal Prep Last
The breasts are then cooked in the bone for 5 days in the refrigerator or for 2-3 months they can be frozen. The main thing is how you heat up the meal because breasts can get dry quickly. The ideal technique is to reheat for 8-10 minutes in a 350 degree F oven. It helps to keep it moist if you drizzle any olive oil.
Can I Reheat Meal Prep Containers In The Microwave
Sure, in the microwave you can reheat food, but you must cover the pack with a towel of wet paper to ensure that you do not over-heat. The chicken's going to dry otherwise. In 30 seconds, try reheating in the medium atmosphere. The microwave is really quick for the breast to dry out.
Greek Chicken with Baked Spaghetti Squash
Bone roasted on a tangy Greek marinade coating the chicken's breasts and eaten with a lot of veggie and fried spaghetti squash.
- Course: Main Course
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
- Keyword: chicken, greek chicken, meal prep, spaghetti squash
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Servings: meals
- Calories: 600 kcal
For the Chicken:
- 5 bone-in breasts
- 6 cloves of garlic finely grated or chopped
- ½ teaspoon each of dried oregano & thyme
- Zest of 2
- Juice of 2
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly cracked pepper
For the spaghetti squash:
- 1 large spaghetti squash
- 8 ounces of cherry tomatoes
- ½ a red chopped
- 1 red bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1 bulb of fennel chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- ½ a red hot chile pepper finely sliced or ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Zest of 1
- Juice of half a
- 3 tablespoons freshly chopped Italian flat leaf parsley
- 2-3 tablespoons of chopped & toasted optional walnuts
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly cracked pepper
For the immune tea:
- 2 cups of water
- The yellow peel of 1 use a veggie peeler
- 2 inch piece of cut in thin rounds. No need to peel the skin
- 2 inch piece of turmeric root cut in thin rounds. No need to peel the skin
- Small pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1 small crack of black pepper
- Juice of 1/2 a
- 3-4 tablespoons
- Cooking orders:
- Roast tomatoes and onions.
- Cook the vegetables as the squash roasts.
- As soon as the squash comes out from the oven or roasts simultaneously, roast the to 375 degrees F. The squash cooking time will increase by 20 minutes.
- Fill your tea
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F for the squash. Slice the squash carefully and cut the seeds in half from top to bottom. Squash the inside of the squash with a drizzle of olive oil , salt, and a few cracks of pepper, and squash over a tin foil plate and season the inside of the squash. Rub the good and golden on top for sixty-seven minutes in the oven. When you're still feeling tough, roast the squash for another 15 minutes, if a knife penetrates deep into the flesh with ease.
- During roasting, apply one tablespoon of olive oil and balsamic vinegar, 1/2 teaspoon salt and a few cracks of fish to your cherry tomatoes. Well mix and put on a tin foil plate tray and roast 20 minutes in the oven, or until the tomatoes are slightly wilted. Give it up.
- Preheat a big pot with 1.5 tablespoons of olive oil over medium heat. In addition to the 1⁄2 salt teaspoon and some pepper cracks, add the washed oignons and 2 ingredients. Seven minutes cook, occasionally stirring. Add garlic and chili sliced peppers and cook until all vegetables have softened for a further 4 minutes. You might need a little pinch of salt to test the seasoning. Switch the heat off and rest.
- Use a large fork and rake the squash from top to bottom when the squash has cooled down. Remove all squash strands and add the potted vegetables to the saucepan. Switch medium heat and cook all for 3 minutes, then stir well. Stir well. Turn off the warmth, add the citrus fruit, juice, walnuts and parsley. Mix well and season, you'll probably need a pinch of salt and perhaps a little bit of juice. Give it up.
- Allow the breasts to sit 20 minutes before cooking at room temperature and increase oven temperature to 400 degrees F. Combine garlic and four other ingredients in a bowl to make the marinade and blend well. Whisk together. Place the breast with a generous pinch of salt and a few smoke of pepper on a plate of tin foil and season both sides. Pour the marinade in the oven for 45 minutes on top of the meat, roast all over the chicken. Retire and save from the oven.
- Pour tea into a low simmer for 7 minutes, add the water and 4 ingredients. Take the heat off and apply the juice of lemon. Strain the tea and add 1-2 tea pounds of each time it is served. Wait a little until the tea cools down to prevent the heat losing any of the nutrients if it uses raw honey. A double load can be made and the remaining tea left in the pot overnight at room temperature.
- Prepare and enjoy your weekly containers!
Recipe Notes :
Macros not including the tea:
- 600 calories per meal with the skin, 550 per meal without skin
- 28.4 grams of fat per meal with the skin, 23.4 grams without skin
- 50 grams of protein per meal
- 10.2 grams of carbs per meal
- 3.4 grams of fiber per meal
Nutrition Facts :
- Greek with Baked Spaghetti Squash
- Amount Per Serving (1 meal)
- Calories 600 Calories from Fat 256
- % Daily Value*
- Fat 28.4g44%
- Carbohydrates 10.2g3%
- Fiber 3.4g14%
- Protein 50g100%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.