Contrary to what its name says, it's not a tea but rather an infusion. Usually I hate but I love this drink, very reassuring in winter and disheartening when it is very warm. It is also a very good detox drink and a remedy to hunt microbes.
Ingredients for one cup :
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated
- 1 tbsp. freshly squeezed juice
- 1 tbsp.
- 20cl of water
- Bring the water to a boil.
- Then add the grated to remove from oil.
- Cover and allow to infuse for 3 minutes.
- Pour juice and into a cup.
- Filter the infusion then pour into the cup.
- Mix to absorb the butter.
- Serve soft. Serve.
The benefits of this drink very famous in India:
- Stress Relief
- Fighting the flu, coughs and colds
- Treating fever
- Improving immunity
- Facilitate digestion
- Relieving joint pain from arthritis
- Improves blood circulation
- Prevent heart disease
- Increase endurance and energy
In a few words it's the miracle treat!