Yeah yeah , yeah. Heavy cream coffee is going to warm you up, to the knees! Try this as a midday boost in the morning, or like a decadent and creamy dessert.
Ingredients 4 servings:
- 700 ml coffee, brewed the way you like it
- 225 ml heavy whipping cream
- Guidelines for 1 serving. Change if necessary. Please.
- Make the way you like your coffee. In a small pot, place the cream and stir gently, heat until it is sparkling.
- In a large cup, apply the warm cream and blend. Serve as is or with a handful of or cheese. Serve immediately.
Add dark to your cup of coffee with at least 70% solids. You will have a melted little treat waiting for your drink to be finished. Or try it with for a wonderful and tasty treat after dinner!
- Per serving
- Net carbs: 3 % (2 g)
- Fiber: 0 g
- Fat: 93 % (21 g)
- Protein: 4 % (2 g)
- kcal: 202
We don't recommend counting calories.