They're a game changer with . These are much like baked potatoes except that they are much quicker and smoother. It's as easy to do as adding water and sweet potatoes to and fro from your Instant Pot. You have super-soft, sweet potatoes in your mouth that melt 30 minutes later.
The only thing that is required is a small slice of butter (optional!) and a splash of salt, pepper or . Find out more ways to feed them and eat them below!
HOW TO MAKE SWEET POTATOES IN THE INSTANT POT
Sweet potatoes in the pot are simple to make, along with cup of water and dressing, as sweet potatoes are put into the immediate dish. You only need two ingredients to make . Water and sweet potatoes.
- Instant pot place steamer basket and drink.
- Wash and add sweet potatoes to immediate bowl.
- Steam the potatoes 15-30 minutes depending on the scale.
- Enable 10 minutes to be published.
HOW LONG TO COOK SWEET POTATOES IN PRESSURE COOKER?
- The baking time depends on the scale of the chocolate.
- Cook 15 minutes + 10 minutes of natural release for small sweet potatoes (2 inches).
- Cook 20 minutes + 10 minutes natural release for medium sweet potatoes (3 inches).
- Prep 30 minutes and minutes for Large sweet potatoes (4 inches +).
HOW TO SERVE BAKED SWEET POTATOES
Such soft and tasty sweet potatoes are a perfect (and faster) alternative for baked potatoes. There are so many ways of serving and eating them; there are infinite possibilities!
Using for the preparation of meals. Fit bowls of candy, grilled beef, and cooked cereals or vegetables with meal prep.
For a healthy meal serve them as a side with grilled beef, or a salad.
Save your favorite avocado, black beans and salsa for a great savory meal.
Take out for a delicious sweet treat, and butter.
Finish the marshmallows and fry for sweet smores of potatoes for a few minutes.
Instant Pot Sweet Potatoes
In less than thirty minutes, learn how to make the best creamiest and softest sweets in your instant cooker! Such nutritious and balanced Instant Pot Sweet Pumpkins are available as fried, side or meal prepared potatoes.
- Course: Dinner, Side Dish
- Cuisine: American
- Keyword: instant pot, pressure cooker, sweet potatoes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Instant cooker placed a steamer tub. Into the instant bath, pour 1 cup of tea.
- Wash and put sweet potatoes on a plate.
- Deck and valve cover. Deck cover. Cook the pressure manually at the maximum pressure for 20 minutes. Pressure out automatically for 10 minutes before attempting to relieve the remainder of the air.
- Notes: use 1 water cup for instant pot 6qt and 1.5 water cups for instant pot 8qt.