One of the best breakfasts ever for anyone! Take this mouthwatering version of your bacon and game. Measure your hunger meter and enjoy as many to please yourself. This bowl of bliss, we're just dreaming about!
- 4 servings
- 5 oz. bacon, in slices
- cherry tomatoes (optional)
- fresh parsley (optional)
- In a medium heat pan cook the bacon to crispy. Cook. On a tray, set aside. Leave the fat in the pot.
- To fry the eggs, using the same bowl. Draw your in the bacon grate over medium heat. They can also be opened and gently poured into the pot to prevent splitting of hot grease.
- Cook your in every way. To the sunny side — fry the and cover the pan with a sheet to make sure the are cooked on top. For easy-cooking — turn over the after a few minutes and cook again. Cut the tomatoes in half and immediately cook them.
- To taste salt and pepper.
- Net carbs: 2 % (1 g)
- Fiber: 0 g
- Fat: 75 % (22 g)
- Protein: 23 % (15 g)
- kcal: 272
- We don't recommend counting calories.