Keto Breakfast Scramble
This has a crispy hazelnut, mini turkey meatballs and hips. You have to make this recipe if you are searching for new ideas for the breakfast.
- Course: Breakfast
- Cuisine: American
- Keyword: breakfast, keto, low carb, meatballs, scramble
- Prep Time: 8 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: people
- Calories: 386 kcal
- 8 ounces organic ground turkey
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 large zucchini diced
- 1 green or red bell pepper diced
- ½ red thinly sliced
- 6 ounces baby spinach
- 2 pasture raised
- 10 oz package of frozen & thawed cauliflower rice
- ghee or avocado oil
- Kosher salt & fresh pepper
- Add the ground turkey to a medium pot and blend until it is combined with your fingertips, the oregano, cayenne, a half teaspoon salt and some pepper. Form small meatballs by dipping your hands and rolling them into the cold water (so the mixture won't stick to your hands). Make sure they 're little or they're not going to cook properly.
- Preheat 2 minutes with 2 teaspoons of oil a large non-stick pot just over medium heat. Add the meatballs and cook until crusty, about 8 minutes, on each side. Remove balls, put a shot of oil in the bowl if necessary, stir in courgettes, green pepper, onions, 1⁄4 tea cubes and a couple of pepper cracks. Mix thoroughly together, cook for 6-8 minutes, then add spinach and cook for about 2 more minutes, until it has wilted. You may need more salt, check for seasoning.
- As vegetables cook, the coliflower hash is achieved by preheating an 8 to 10 "non-stick pot with 2 teaspoons of olive oil at a medium temperature. In a kitchen towel place the thawed cooler rice and squeeze off the maximum amount of water possible and then add 1⁄4 tapered salt and a few cracks of pepper to the pot. Flat the riced colic with a spatula and let cook until golden brown for 4-5 minutes. Put the rice in the mixture and flatten again, then cook for a few other 4-5 minutes.
- Add enough oil to fry the so that the bottom of an 8 inch non-stick pot is covered and medium-hight preheat. When the oil is dry, apply a pinch of salt and a crack of pepper to two eggs. Take the pans and spoon hot fat oil around the whites in the yolk until they have the whites golden. So cook them. Take out of the pan carefully.
- Place the hash on top of the hake, add the meat balls, and cover it with fried eggs. Garnish with the meatballs. Take a dive!
- Amount Per Serving (1 portion)
- Calories 386 Calories from Fat 210
- % Daily Value*
- Fat 23.3g 36%
- Carbohydrates 17.5g 6%
- Fiber 7.9g 33%
- Protein 11g 22%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.