I love desserts no mystery! Such caramel trunks sound fantastic and satisfy my sweet tooth always. The shorts and deep dark layers of the creamy caramel are a mix made in the sky and are so beautiful that it's hard to believe they're .
A revolutionary innovative Wholesome food called Allulose, the shortbread and extendable caramel layers mimic typical bar caramels. The allulose is a color, texture and fragrance to the caramel and a godsend! You're here for a special treat if you haven't tried Wholesome Allulose yet. It is exactly what we've been planning and would be your ideal replacement for zero-calories.
Save the shame when you stroke this Millionaires Shortbread recipe, when Wholesome Allulose doesn't taste just perfect. It's non-genetically-genetically modified, approved, keto, gluten-free, vegan and kosher. Another thing I'm excited about when I use allulose is that it doesn't have calories or net carbs plus it has zero blood effect. How great is it?
I understand and have been there, too, if you are cynical about sweetener alternatives. Many of them leave a mysterious and nearly bitter aftertaste. I'm glad you don't have to think about this with allulose. There's no aftertaste, and it's so useful that as an alternative to it is becoming very popular.
What You Need To Make This Keto Caramel Slice Recipe
- Butter: Without butter, you can't have shortbread! It gives the shortbread that incredible, irresistible, buttery flavor and texture.
- Allulose Granulated: For the shortbread and caramel base, you will need allulose. The allulose is very well browned and perfect for caramel production. I highly recommend that you use it because the caramel coating with other sweeteners is very hard to obtain.
- Almond Flour : almond flour is the base of the shortbread sheet. It gives a faint amber taste, which is incredible in this country.
- Baking Powder: To ensure that the short breast layer goes up properly, you need a bit of baking powder.
- Vanilla Extract: for the short bread layer you need some vanilla, and the caramel is optional. I assume vanilla brings enough scent, but it's entirely up to you, that I don't normally go without.
- Heavy cream : Heavy cream for this dessert is a major advantage. It is a very deep, warm and creamy caramel.
- Sugar-Free Chocolate: The sugar-free you want is the right. When you eat keto, it is just necessary to ensure that it's sugar-free.
Prepare the caramel with the heavy cream and allulose whisking together in a cup. Mix until dark and thickened. Blend. This phase is going to take 10-20 minutes according to the size of the pot, and the hot temperature of the stove. Using a big (wide) pot or deep pot to make brown caramel so much more quickly. After the candy is golden, allow to cool the caramel 10-15 minutes and then pour the short-bread baked. When the blend is more than half reduced.
Take the free of and melt it 30 seconds at a time in a microwave safe tub. Remove and continue to repeat until soft and melted. Incorporate the butter and whisk and pour over the caramel plate. Shake the pan carefully to cover the caramel with the chocolate.
You can salt and cool for 2-3 hours. You can cool. When it's packed, it should be strong. Break it in 16 parts and store 2 weeks in the refrigerator in an airtight bag.
Keto Caramel Slice (Millionaire’s Shortbread)
The most delicious layered dessert is this Millionaire's Short Big! There's a layer of crunchy short brown caramel with a beautiful layer of chocolate.
- Course: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- Keyword: chocolate, desserts, easy, keto,
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Refrigerate: 2 hours
- Total Time: 2 hours 35 minutes
- Servings: 16 servings
- Calories: 297kcal
- 2 tablespoons Wholesome allulose granulated
- 1/4 cup butter softened
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup wholesome allulose granulated
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (if desired)
- 6 ounces sugar-free
- 2 tablespoons butter or coconut oil
To Make Shortbread Layer:
- To 325 degrees F, preheat the oven. Label and set aside the 8 to 8 or 9 to 9 saucepan with parchment paper.
- Combine the shortbread ingredients and pad onto the bakery in a medium bowl. To even out, release. Bake until the top of the shortbread turns golden for 15 minutes.
To Make Caramel Layer:
- In a medium-large casserole, whisk heavy cream and allulose over high heat, and look closely, so it doesn't bubble over until it is chocolate, thickened and halved. In the last minute, whisk in coffee.
- The caramel takes 10-20 minutes to become golden, depending upon your pot's size (width) and heat. Chill for 10-15 minutes then for a shortbread prepared.
To Make Layer:
- In a microwave safe cup, melt in 30 seconds until smooth. To the add butter and whisk the melted and until smooth. Pour in the cooled layer of caramel. Shake the saucepan gently side by side to help spread it.
- Cool 2-3 hours or to strong. Slice the remaining slices in a refrigerated airtight jar up to 2 weeks and stack them in 16 bits.
- Note: Apply 1⁄2 cup of powdered sweetener to the layer in addition to the heavy cream to use unsweetened cocoa.
Serving: 1slice | Calories: 297kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Cholesterol: 73mg | Sodium: 57mg | Potassium: 122mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 793IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 58mg | Iron: 2mg