Ingredients 4 servings :
- 1.5 kg chicken, a whole bird
- 2 tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 175 g butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Preheat to 200 ° C (400 ° F). Preheat oven. Season both the inside and outside of the with salt and pepper.
- In a bakery dish put the breast.
- In the small bowl over medium heat, mix garlic and butter. The butter should not become brown, it should simply melt.
- Just cool the butter for a few minutes.
- Fill in the with the garlic butter. Bake on the lower stove rack at a temperature of 180 ° F (82 ° C) and cook for 1 -1 1/2 hours. Spread the juices every 20 minutes from the bottom of the pan.
- Serve with your choice of juices and a side dish.
Another way of asking the to poke a skewer between your breast and your thigh is not getting a meat thermometer. The juices are not pink but clear.
- Per serving
- Net carbs: 0 % (1 g)
- Fiber: 0 g
- Fat: 77 % (87 g)
- Protein: 23 % (59 g)
- kcal: 1035
We don't recommend counting calories.