Such amazing bits are packaged in a tiny box of taste and beauty. They star our delicious mayonnaise (if we say so ourselves). Serve them for any party or holiday and be primed for rave reviews!
Ingredients 4 servings :
- 1 tsp tabasco
- 60 ml mayonnaise
- 1 pinch herbal salt
- 8 cooked and peeled or strips of smoked salmon
- fresh dill
- You start boiling the with water and put in a pot. Bring a small boil and put over medium flame.
- Take the to a boiling point for around 8-10 minutes.
- Remove the from the pot and put them a few minutes in an ice-bath before peeling.
- Scrap the yolks halfway into the eggs.
- Place the whites of the on a tray.
- Melt the yolks and add tabasco, herbal salt and mayonnaise. Blend well.
- Apply the mixture to the whites with two spoons, and apply a or a slice of smoked salmon on top.
- Ornament with dill. Decorate.
For some extra salty and vinegar goodness, you can even add capers.
- Per serving
- Net carbs: 1 % (0.5 g)
- Fiber: 0 g
- Fat: 83 % (15 g)
- Protein: 16 % (7 g)
- kcal: 163
We don't recommend counting calories.