Appetizer, a bread snack or side dish can be served as this delicious bread. The outside is crispy, soft inside, and the garlic butter has a beautiful flavor. Just 1 gram per piece of carbs.
Ingredients 20 servings :
- 300 ml (150 g) almond flour
- 5 tbsp (50 g) ground psyllium husk powder
- 2 tsp (10 g) baking powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp cider vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 225 ml boiling water
- 3 whites
- 110 g butter, at room temperature
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- ½ tsp salt
- To 350 ° F (175 ° C) preheat the oven. In a tub, combine the dry bread ingredients.
- Add the vinegar and whites to the bowl and add the water to a boil, whisk about 30 seconds with a mixer in the hands. Don't mix the dough over, it must be similar to Play-Doh consistency.
- Shape into 10 pieces with moist hands and roll into buns of hot dog. Ensure that ample space is available between them for double size on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes on the lower rack, it's finished, if a hollow sound is heard when the bun is taped on the bottom.
- Take the bread with the garlic butter. Combine and place all the ingredients in the fridge.
- When they are finished, take the buns out of the oven and leave to cool. From the refrigerator, take garlic butter. After the buns are cooled, cut them into half, put the garlic butter on each half, using a clamping knife.
- Bake the garlic for 10-15 minutes until golden brown and transform to 425 ° F (225 ° C).
You can then make this recipe with coconut flour if you don't like almond flour or if you have an allergy. Substitute a portion of the flour for amond flour, doubling the whites.
What are the 3 remaining yolks doing? Naturally, Béarnaise sauce! See our Béarnaise and chili recipes. See our Béarnaise recipes.
Does a slightly purple color end up with your bread? Some psyllium husk brands can do this. Seek a brand like that with another.1
See our baking guide for more information.
- one piece
- Net carbs: 2 % (1 g)
- Fiber: 2 g
- Fat: 88 % (9 g)
- Protein: 9 % (2 g)
- kcal: 94
We don't recommend counting calories.