Try these amazing pancakes and you can never go back to normal pancakes! Our berry topping gives them the fragrance and the children are going to love them too!
- 7 oz. cottage cheese
- 1 tbsp ground psyllium husk powder
- 2 oz. butter or coconut oil
- 2 oz. fresh raspberries or fresh blueberries or fresh strawberries
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Into a medium-sized cup, add and cottage cheese and husk to blend. Let it sit down to thicken up a little for 5-10 minutes.
- In a non-stick pot heat up butter or oil. Fry the pancakes 3-4 minutes on both sides in medium-low oil. Don't make them too wide or they're going to be difficult to flip.
- Fold in the cream and whip to form soft peaks in a separate cup.
- Serve the pancakes with your choice of whipped cream and fruits.
You should separate if you want to have a really fluffy pancake and don't think about it for a few more minutes. Using the yolk in a separate bowl as instructed, then whip up the whites. Add whites to the batter, pliing them carefully so that they do not shake the air you whipped.
The pancakes are also a nice cold snack. Wrap some and take them with you to work!
We suggest trying our jams, butter cream, or hazelnut if you want to eat them in anything other than berries and whipped cream.
Storing and reheating
Such pantry tastes best when made fresh, but hold well for 2-3 days in the refrigerator. They can also be stored up to 3 months in the freezer.
You may want to put a piece of parchment paper between each piece of paper or they will stick together if you want to place them on top of eachother.
A small butter button in a pot at medium heat and putting the pancakes inside the pot would be the easiest way to heat the pancakes. It takes approximately 30 seconds to heat them up each hand.