Whip up this leisurely latte, cover your senses in big, warm embrace with a feeling of cofee and pumpkin love. A snack for autumn and any time. You want that. You want that.
- 6 servings
- 6 oz. unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 4 tbsp instant coffee powder
- 6 cups boiling water
- In a deep bowl put butter, spices and immediate coffee to the mixer. Additionally, the ingredients can be put directly in the blender container.
- Add boiling water and blend until a fine spray is created for 20–30 seconds.
- Pour into a cup and sprinkle any seasoning with or calf. Serve right now!
- With a dollup of whiped heavy cream above it is even more delicious.
You should substitute the instant coffee with an espresso shot; simply add less hot water. Coffee and caffeine can also be kept free of latte. It is a beautifully rich taste of butter and pumpkin spice, so, if you are drinking 'high octane' or decaph – you're going to go for a drink this autumn!
- Net carbs: 2 % (1 g)
- Fiber: 1 g
- Fat: 97 % (23 g)
- Protein: 1 % (0.5 g)
- kcal: 216