Advocate + salmon smoked = no cooking. A comfortable breakfast, quick lunch or light dinner. Perhaps serve it at your next party as a fun appetizer. So basic ... Basic ... So delicious ... so delicious ... Keto, instead.
Ingredients 4 servings :
- 4 avocados
- 350 g smoked salmon
- 350 ml crème fraîche or sour cream or mayonnaise
- salt and pepper
- 4 tbsp juice (optional)
- 2 servings are instructed. Switch as needed, please.
- Halve the avocados and remove the fossil.
- In the hollow of the avocado add a dollop of creme fraiche or mayonnaise and put smoked salmon on the end.
- Taste it for extra flavor with salt and a squeeze of citrus juice (and avoid browning of the Avocado).
Any other kind of fatty fish, grilled, fried or smoked can be served on this plate. With a little fresh dill, it tastes even better!
- Per serving
- Net carbs: 3 % (6 g)
- Fiber: 13 g
- Fat: 84 % (65 g)
- Protein: 13 % (22 g)
- kcal: 717
We don't recommend counting calories.