To cook one or to eat on a run? For most kitchens, this recital uses basic ingredients. You 're going to wonder, simple, tasty, and easy, "Why didn't I think about that? "The worst part of that? Hang for cooling squirrel pizza!
Ingredients 4 servings :
- 350 g mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 225 g fresh sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 110 g pepperoni, slices
- 110 g green bell peppers
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 8 tbsp unsweetened
- Guidelines are for 1 serving. Change as required , please.
- Steam a medium steam non-stick 7 "skillet.
- In the bottom of the skillet brush 3/4 of the milk. The cheese is melted in a thin, solid layer.
- Reduce the heat and apply sauce, bell pepper and leftover cheese and pepperoni to the melting cheese. Cook 3-4 minutes in low heat before heating on the toppings.
- Sprinkle over the with the Italian seasoning. The pizzas are done by melting the cheese on the top and browning the "crust" cheese.
- Remove from heat and let cool before serving 5 minutes.
- Put the on the plates and remove from the skillet. Then cut the into slices, wear a cutter. Serve with for dipping.
- Per serving
- Net carbs: 3 % (5 g)
- Fiber: 1 g
- Fat: 75 % (50 g)
- Protein: 22 % (33 g)
- kcal: 606
We don't recommend counting calories.