Mad Cold. Amazingly smooth. Excellent new and low carb. Hey, blueberry, but and cardamon notes add an intricate edge. And the cheese makes it more complex. To put it simply, KINGS.
Ingredients 6 servings:
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 yolks
- 1 tbsp erythritol (optional)
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp ground cardamom (green)
- ½ lemon, the zest
- 8 oz. mascarpone cheese
- 6 oz. frozen blueberries or frozen blackberries
- Take the freezer's blueberries. Sprinkle the cream and set aside before smooth peaks.
- Beat yolks, optional sweetening agent, , cardame and citrus fried biscuit in a separate cup. Mix the cheese with the mascarpone, then fold it into the whipped cream.
- Fold in the mixture the half-tailed bleach. Into a jar with a cover, bring the mixture into the freezer.
- Remove the ice cream until it is firm every 15 minutes. It takes approximately 1-1.5 hours.
Consider raspberries for even less carbs, about 3,5 g per section, instead of blueberries. You can replace a slightly different flavor profile with cream cheese or ricotta for mascarpone.
- Moderate low carb
- Per serving
- Net carbs: 7 % (6 g)
- Fiber: 1 g
- Fat: 87 % (31 g)
- Protein: 6 % (5 g)
- kcal: 317