This is the great, easy to eat breakfast on-the-go. In combination with milk, juice and vanilla, fresh, flavored blueberries come together. Create a big batch to enjoy for the whole family! Good! Good!
- 4 servings
- 30 oz. canned, unsweetened coconut milk
- 6 oz. frozen blueberries or fresh blueberries
- 2 tbsp juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 servings are told. Change if necessary. Please.
- In a blender place all of the ingredients and smoothly mix.
- Taste, and if necessary, add additional juice.
Add 1 tablespoon of oil or some other wholesome oil for a more satisfying smoothie. If you want a milk-based smoothie, you can substitute Greek yogurt for 11⁄4 cups for coconut milk. If so, add some water to make it more fluid.
- Net carbs: 9 % (10 g)
- Fiber: 1 g
- Fat: 87 % (43 g)
- Protein: 4 % (4 g)
- kcal: 417