Let's speak of small, massively large-scale pancakes. The carbohydrants are made of cheese and pesto paws. What else do you want? What else do you want?
- 4 servings
- 8 oz. cream cheese or ricotta cheese
- 2 tbsp green pesto or red pesto
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- sea salt
- ground black pepper
- 9 oz. cottage cheese
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tbsp ground psyllium husk powder
- butter or coconut oil, for frying
- Add milk, olive oil and pesto 1 tablespoon. Give it up.
- In the smooth batter blender combine with the hand blender, cottage cheese, salt and husk husk powder. Let the ten minutes sit down.
- In a wide frying pan, heat a few tablespoons of butter or oil at medium heat. Place in the pan some dollops and fry the pancakes on each side a little over a height of 2–3 inches in diameter.
- Serve with a big amount of mixture of cream cheese and a few bits of red onion. Top with salt from the sea and black pepper freshly ground. Pick up the majority of the olive oil.
You can add flavor to cream with other items, such as finely caked chives, frozen herbs or smoked fish roe, if you do not have any pesto at home.
- Net carbs: 6 % (7 g)
- Fiber: 2 g
- Fat: 77 % (38 g)
- Protein: 16 % (18 g)
- kcal: 449