Welcome to Season! It's so tasty and so easy to whip up this Pumpkin latte recipe. In no time, you'll be warmed up by the comforting fall drink.
Ingredients 2 servings:
- 475 ml unsweetened almond milk, heated
- 125 ml decaf espresso coffee or strong brewed coffee
- 125 ml pumpkin puree
- 4 tbsp (50 g) erythritol
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Guidelines for 1 serving. Change as needed, please.
- In a blender and puree place all of the ingredients smoothly.
- Sample and customize your favorite sweetness. New best served.
- Per serving
- Net carbs: 38 % (6 g)
- Fiber: 2 g
- Fat: 47 % (3 g)
- Protein: 15 % (2 g)
- kcal: 72
We don't recommend counting calories.