Would you want to sink your teeth now and then into something crooked? A strong alternative to flaxseed varieties, this croustillance.
Ingredients 30 servings:
- 300 ml (175 g) sesame seeds
- 125 ml (75 g) sunflower seeds
- 50 g shredded cheese, like Gouda or cheddar
- 1 tbsp (10 g) ground psyllium husk powder
- 125 ml water
- ¼ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 175 ° C (350 ° F). Preheat oven. Line a baker with parchment paper 13"x18 "(33x46 cm).
- To a medium tub, combine all the ingredients and mix. Return the mixture to paper, sprinkle with salt and bake for 20 minutes (approximately 1/8 "or 3.1 mm thick).
- Take the pan from the oven and cut into desired shape carefully.
- Remove to 275 degree F (135 degrees Celsius) and put a little more of the crispbread in the oven for another 30-40.
- Check the crispbread for dryness without any damp areas. Check it. Hold it partially open in the oven with your door until the oven is cold.
The crucible sesame can be grown without cheese as well and you can substitute the seeds of the sunflower for items like pumpkin.
- Per serving
- Net carbs: 7 % (1 g)
- Fiber: 1 g
- Fat: 77 % (5 g)
- Protein: 16 % (2 g)
- kcal: 60
We don't recommend counting calories.