Double turkey cheese burger with buns and grilled onions in the cloud. The final recipe for Turkish burger.
Gluten Free, / Low Carb, Super Easy, Weight Loss / Low-Cal, Turkey with main ingredient
They use the earth turkey thigh to make a good turkey burger. It is fatter than turkey breast and does not dry up just so quickly. It's a sort of odd purchase of turkey thighs because the packs never say thighs, but it's much darker than breast meat.
I'm interested in buying Costco organic turkey thighs because they are the best quality. Make sure they stay cool in the fridge until ready to cook after the turkey burger patties have been formed.
Double Turkey Cheeseburger
Sweet, dark turkey meat patts, cheddar cheese and bread buns, with grilled onions.
- Course: Main Course
- Cuisine: American
- Keyword: burger, turkey, turkey burger
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Servings: 4 burgers
For the turkey burgers:
- 1 pound organic ground turkey thighs
- 1 sweet
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon ancho chile powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 slices organic cheddar cheese
- Avocado oil
- Kosher salt
- Fresh cracked black pepper
For the cloud bread:
- ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons of room temperature full fat cream cheese
- ¼ teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 tablespoon finely grated parmesan or pecorino cheese
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- Divide the soil turkey meat into four parts for the burgers. Place a sheet of plastic wrap onto a large mayo or peanut butter deck to make standardized burger patties. Pack the pawn gently into the cover then raise the plastic wrap up so that the patty is released immediately. Use your hands to make a small, consistent patty and shift it to a plate. Repeat the rest of the floor turkey to ensure every pad is of the same size. The video below this recipe shows exactly how I do this. For a minimum of 15 minutes or overnight, put the burger patties shaped in the refrigerator.
- In the meantime, make the cloud bread from 300 degrees F before heating the oven. Ensure that the cream cheese will not melt into the mixer at room temperature. Crack the carefully in a big bowl and place the yolks in a separate bowl. When some of the yolks fall into the whites, throw out and start again. Add the whites to the tartar cream and use a whisk or hand blender to beat the whites to reach a steep peak. Watch the video below if you don't know what a hard peak is. Use the same mixer to mix the cream cheese with the yolk, and beat until it is smooth, if the cream cheese is spoilt and not melted. Use a clean paddy and add half the blend in the yolk with white. You must plik the mixture and NOT Swirl together, or you would deflate all the bubbles. When whites have been mostly added and the remainder folded up before they were mixed. It is okay that you do not want to mix the batter over if the mixture is not completely smooth.
- Place parchment paper layer on two plate trays and scoop the batter into the parchment paper with a 1⁄2 cup measuring cup. Attempt to get a bun in shape and make it even with a knife. The batter is spreading a little, so don't make it too thin or thick. Grate the cheese and sprinkle on top of the buns a little oregano. Bake in a deep-golden brown brown oven for 27-30 minutes. Remove the oven and put it on the wire pan to cool down or to lean it against a plate to cool down.
- For ten minutes pre-heat your grill up. Blend well the onions together in a small bowl with the paprika, ancho and cuumin. Pel the oignons to a thick of 1⁄4 inch. Add a little salt and a generous pinch of spice to the rounds on each side. Season. Drizzle more than one teaspoon of veggie oil and rub it at either side of the or if there is no adhesive spray, you can spray some veggie oil at both sides. Grill the oignons on each side for 7-8 minutes or until slightly soft and charred. Delete and hold.
- Add a generous pinch of salt and some crevices of pepper to the cold turkey burgers on one side. Make sure the grill is clean, spray a spray on the grill grills and put the burger's salted side down. Apply more salt and pepper to the top of the burger, and cook for 4-5 minutes. When the juices begin to pool and the edges are white on the burger, turn around and place the cheese slices on the burger right away. Close the lid and cook 4-5 minutes more so that the cheese can evenly melt. Remove the grill and require 2 minutes to remain clean platter. Assemble and enjoy the burger whatever you want!