It's the greatest punch I've ever had, of course! Makes 2 punch bowls necessary. It is our tradition of punching on Christmas Eve, and never a drop remains.
- prep:15 mins
- cook:5 mins
- additional:8 hrs
- total:8 hrs 20 mins
- Yield:50 (4 ounce) servings
- 2 ½ cups Sugars, granulated
- 6 cups Water, municipal
- 2 (3 ounce) packages Jello Gelatin Mix-Strawberry-Dry KFT
- 1 (46 fluid ounce) can juice, canned, unsweetened, without added ascorbic acid
- ⅔ cup juice, raw
- 1 quart Orange juice, raw
- 2 (2 liter) bottles Carbonated beverage, lemon-lime soda
- In a large saucepan , bring the sugar, the water, and the strawberries to a boil; boil 3 minutes. Combine juice, juice and orange juice. Mix well. Divide the mixture into two separate containers and freeze.
- Combine 1 tub with 1 lemon-lime bottle of a flavored carbonated drink in a punched cup. Repeat the rest of the portions as needed.
Nutrition Facts :
108.2 calories; 0.6 g protein; 27.4 g carbohydrates; 0 mg cholesterol; 24.5 mg sodium.