This very tasty drink tastes like a smoothie!
- prep:15 mins
- total:15 mins
- Yield:8 cups
- 4 cups ice cubes
- 2 (10 ounce) cans frozen strawberry daiquiri mixer
- 1 apple, cut into chunks
- ¼ fresh pineapple, cut into chunks
- ½ cup mango chunks
- ½ orange, peeled and segmented
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 cups white rum (such as Bacardi®)
- In a blender mix ice and daiquiri until smooth. Attach apple to the mixture, pineapple, peach, lime and orange juice. Pour rum into the mixture of daiquiri and blend well.
Nutrition Facts :
382.7 calories; 0.3 g protein; 51.9 g carbohydrates; 0 mg cholesterol; 5.4 mg sodium.