These delicious champagne taste just like stuffed mushrooms in the restaurant and are the favourite of my man.
- Prep 25 m
- Cook 20 m
- Ready In 45 m
- 12 whole fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 ° F (175 ° C). Food a cooking food bakery. With a wet paper towel, wipe mushrooms. Bridge the stalks carefully. Chop is very good, with rough ends of the stems being discarded.
- Heat oil over medium heat in a big bowl. Put in the skillet garlic and sliced mushroom stalks. Freeze, take care not to burn garlic, before all moisture is lost. Take the cool apart.
- Stir cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, black pepper, oison powder and cayenne powder when the garlic and mushroom mixture is not soft anymore. The mix needs to be really dense. Fill every champagne cap with a large quantity of stuffed with a little spoon. Settle on the sheet the mushroom heads.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until the mushrooms start to pipe hot and fluid under caps.
Nutrition Facts :
Per Serving: 88 calories; 8.2 g fat; 1.5 g carbohydrates; 2.7 g protein; 22 mg cholesterol; 82 mg sodium.