No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
The cheesecake of this pumpkin is so simple and delicious. A rich mixture of cream and pumpkin cheese with a touch of pumpkin pie spice and vanilla. No bake graham crust made from homemade graham is made of and a splash of pumpkin pie. The best recipe for a cheesecake with no bakes.
For the last couple of weeks, I worked on this recipe and found the right taste and texture combination. No cheesecakes with a real pot and a pumpkin pie spice, are made from rich and fluffy. This sets up well in the refrigerator and you don't need to bake the crust or the filling.
How to Make a No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Start with graham cracker crust preparation. You may use whole graham crackers or crumbs from graham crackers. TIP: Using a non-stick cooking spray in a pastry pot to facilitate removal of the graham cracker.
- To ensure a cheese cake is smooth, using two room temperature cheese blocks in conjunction with a room temperature pumpkin.
- Smooth in crust and cool for at least 4 hours or overnight.
How long should I chill a No Bake Cheesecake?
At least 4 hours. The fastest slicing takes 6 hours or up to overnight. This cheesecake without baking is great to save time in busy vacations.
No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
No bake kitchens Cheesecake-a rich and fluffy pot cheesecake in a homemade graham cracker crust with a sprinkle of pumpkin paste.
- Prep Time 15 mins
- Chilling Time 4 hrs
- Total Time 4 hrs 15 mins
- Course: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- Keyword: No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake, Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Servings: 8
- Calories: 489 kcal
Graham Cracker Crust :
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs from 10 whole graham crackers
- 6 tablespoons butter melted
- 1/4 cup firmly packed
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake :
- 16 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 1/2 cups powdered 6 oz
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup of canned 100% pure pumpkin
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Spray a non-stick cooking spray 9-inch pasta board. Using a rolling pin to crumble graham crackers to crumbs or use dried graham crumbs in a gallon size plastic baggie. Combine the cracker crumbs of graham and the brown and pumpkin pie spices in a small bowl with the melted butter. For pin a graham cracker meal tightly to a tarp plate, use a flat bottom measuring cup. Place the mixture tightly on the sides of the pastry plate using fingertips. In the refrigerator, cool for 30 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese with powdered and pumpkin pasta Spice in a stand mixer bowl with a paddle attachment. Continue to combine pumpkin and scrap down sides, if possible. Stir in heavy cream and extract vanilla.
- Move to the chilled graham cracker crust the pumpkin cheesecake mix and cool for at least 4 hours or overnight.
Nutrition Facts :
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 489 Calories from Fat 288
- % Daily Value*
- Fat 32g 49%
- Saturated Fat 18g 113%
- Cholesterol 95mg 32%
- Sodium 368mg 16%
- Potassium 184mg 5%
- Carbohydrates 47g 16%
- Fiber 1g 4%
- 35g 39%
- Protein 5g 10%
- Vitamin A 5899IU 118%
- Vitamin C 1mg 1%
- Calcium 92mg 9%
- Iron 1mg 6%