Creamy, chives and goat cheese scrambled produce an earthy flavor to bring you to a farm. If you need it, you will have a splash of sriracha. Serve a slice or two of the bacon with your favorite toast.
- prep:10 mins
- cook:5 mins
- total:15 mins
- Yield:2 servings
- 1 tablespoon half-and-half
- ½ teaspoon salt, or to taste
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper, or to taste
- ¼ cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 dashes sriracha
- Checklist of instructions
- In a bowl , whisk eggs, salt and pepper together. Cupcakes and cabbage whisk.
- Melt butter over medium-high heat in a saucepan. Cook, periodically stir, until set, approximately 5 minutes. In blend. Draw a line on each plate of sriracha for serving plates.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
- 269.8 calories; 16.7 g protein; 2.1 g carbohydrates; 403.9 mg cholesterol; 912.4 mg sodium.