In this delicious, one pot tagine dish the warm, exotic flavors of Morocco shine through! Serve with couscous prepared.
- prep:20 mins
- cook:35 mins
- total:55 mins
- Yield:6 servings
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 large carrots, chopped
- 1 large sweet onion, diced
- 1 large russet potato, peeled and diced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- ½ cup pitted Kalamata olives, sliced
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons paste
- 2 large tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1 (1.41 ounce) package sazon seasoning with saffron (such as Goya® Azafran)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon juice
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Heat a medium-high heat Netherlands oven. Fill in the olive oil. Sprinkle onion, , potatoes and bell pepper for 5 minutes or so. Attach the olives, the garlic and the paste.
- In tomatoes, cilantro, pets, cumin, sazon, paprika, turmeric and juice, cayenne, black potato, bay leaf and black pepper are mixed together. Cover and cook for approximately 20 minutes until tomatoes have broken down. Add shrimp, cover and cook for about 5 minutes until pink is vivid.
Nutrition Facts :
274.9 calories; 16.3 g protein; 28.8 g carbohydrates; 115 mg cholesterol; 1669.8 mg sodium.