It is the only paleo bread recipe you 're ever going to try. The bread doesn't taste or smell eggy and has the same texture as regular bread with sandwich. However, it's free of gluten.
Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Super Simple, Paleo and main ingredient
My boys, Dessi did it again. Our recipes are just as perfect for paleo bread. The most important part of this paleo recipe is that it has an eggy taste or a scent like so many other paleo breads, much like normal breads and it has a fluffy and cheeful shape.
If your carbohydrate is low, check your bread recipe, it makes a medium toast!
How To Make Paleo Bread
Ingredients that lead to chewy and stretchable texture, like regular brown, are used to make the best ever paleo brood recipe. Arrow-root starch, psyllium husk, baked soda and salt constitute dry ingredients for this bread. The husk of the psyllium makes the bread acquire an extended look, much like gluten.
The moist ingredients are really interesting for this paleo bread. They begin with flaxseed meal in water, soaked until it flowers and gels. When the flax seed is blooming, add the flax seeds, sugar, and almond butter to some pasture raised with sugar.
Paleo Sandwich Bread - Gluten Free
Here's my best paleo bread recipe ever, with the exact texture of the actual bread. Flax meal, psyllium husk and pasture are the products in this glutenfree bread. The palaeo bread tastes or smells eggy and has the ideal texture for the preparation of sandwiches.
- Course: Side Dish
- Cuisine: American
- Keyword: bread, gluten free, paleo
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 15 sices
- Calories: 161 kcal
- ¼ cup packed ground flax seeds (or flaxseed meal)
- ½ cup of water
- ¾ cup arrowroot starch or tapioca starch
- 1 ½ tablespoon psyllium husk powder
- 1 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup almond butter
- Preheat 425F furnace
- Fill with the ground flax seeds and let them settle down for 15 minutes. In the meantime, combine the dry ingredients with stomach, psyllium husk and baking soda, salt and other ingredients in a large bowl. Whisk together well.
- Using a hand blender to break the up for about 3 minutes to be fluffy. Attach the seed of flax / water and sweet mixture. Another minute strike. Strike. Attach the butter of the almond, vinegar and beat for a few seconds. To the dry ingredients, add the wet mixture and beat for a few minutes.
- Put the batter into the loaf tin and baked in a 425F oven for 30-35 minutes. When finished, the bread's internal temperature should be 198F. If the thermometer is in the center of the bread after 25 minutes and the target temperature is set to 198F if you have a thermometer.
- Take it out of the oven and let it cool for 15 minutes, then bring it out of the bakery pan. You may need a spatula to release the bread around the sides. Slice and place in a zip-top bag for 3 days or freeze for three months in the refrigerator.
Recipe Notes :
Macros per slice of bread, recipe makes 15 slices:
- 161 calories
- 9.3 grams of net carbs
- 11.3 grams of total carbs
- 11.2 grams of fat
- 5.7 grams of protein
- 2.3 grams of fiber
- Paleo Sandwich Bread -
- Amount Per Serving (1 slice)
- Calories 161 Calories from Fat 101
- % Daily Value*
- Fat 11.2g17%
- Carbohydrates 11.3g4%
- Fiber 2.3g10%
- Protein 5.7g11%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.