I continue to create charcuterie boards and grazing boards, but it's time for something new with our families and the resources that are open to us. I love the idea to make a Pancake Board our everyday breakfast special.
Tips for Making a Pancake Board
- Using what you have! Use what you have! Self-created pancakes, baking pancakes or even frozen pancakes would definitely be a success.
- Measure the board's pancakes to scale. We made pancakes with one quarter of a cup of pancakes, and I have a really large plate. Use silver dollar pancakes with a little plate.
- Normally, while serving frozen food, we placed ice packets under our board to keep them safe. The same is true if you've got a little warm food heating pad.
- Place foods hot and serve easily on the plate.
- 20 inch Marble Panel – originally purchased but not currently accessible online from World Market.
- Small bowls – bought originally from Target but not available anymore.
- Uses to serve.
Pancake Brunch Board
A fun and innovative way of serving your favorite breakfast pancake.
- Prep Time 10 mins
- Course: Breakfast
- Cuisine: American
- Keyword: Brunch Board, Pancake Board
- Servings: 4
- 1 pound Bacon
- 2 cups Scrambled
- 1/2 cup Blueberries
- 1/2 cup Raspberries
- Maple Syrup
- Assemble board as pictured.