Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies
Such you'll love! There are only 5 ingredients, like kisses, and they actually do not contain gluten because of the lack of flour. bake soft and delicious, so the kiss gets soft and fluffy while still keeping its shape after pushing it into the warm butter cookie. Such will certainly hit during and beyond holidays!
How to Make Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies
- To blend peanut butter and sugar, using a stand or hand mixer.
- Add a pure vanilla extract to one and a tea cubicle and beat well together.
- Measure one dough tablespoon and roll into a ball. Bake for approximately 10 minutes or until light cracks start shaping.
- Remove the oven and hit kisses in warm immediately.
- Enable it to cool and serve.
Peanut Butter Hershey’s Kisses Cookies aka Peanut Butter Blossoms Tips
- Particularly use Skippy or JIF peanut beverages on a regular basis. I love freshly ground butter with natural peanut, but with this recipe it does not have clear findings. In this recipe, I did not try but would recommend reduced-fat peanut butter. The must be baked correctly by a standard fat / ratio.
- This recipe can easily be doubled or tripled to accommodate a crowd.
- Before you begin to bake, unwrap Hershey's Kisses. It is a good idea to have ready to go, when you press the Kisses in.
- Naturally, this recipe is gluten-free since it contains no meal. According to its nutritional details, Classic chock Hershey's Kisses are considered gluten-free, however different species may be.
Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies
Soft of peanut butter with the perfect touch of sweet chocolate.
- Prep Timeb10 mins
- Cook Timen10 mins
- Total Timen20 mins
- Course: Cookies, Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- Keyword: Peanut Butter Blossoms,
- Servings: 30
- Calories: 101 kcal
- 1 cup peanut butter not natural or reduced-fat
- 1 cup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 30 Hershey's Kisses unwrapped
- To 350 degrees Preheat oven. Line the parchment sheets and set them aside.
- Using a paddle-mounted stand blender or a large bowl with a hand mixer to combine butter of peanut with sugar. Beat good and soft. Play good. Attach the extract of and vanilla and beat until incorporated.
- Measure one dough tablespoon and roll into a ball. Bake in for about 10 minutes or until light crack is visible. Extract from the oven and insert the Kisses of Hershey into every immediately. Enable it to cool and serve. Store up to three days tightly sealed.
Nutrition Facts :
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 101 Calories from Fat 54
- % Daily Value*
- Fat 6g 9%
- Saturated Fat 2g 13%
- Cholesterol 7mg 2%
- Sodium 46mg 2%
- Potassium 58mg 2%
- Carbohydrates 11g 4%
- Fiber 1g 4%
- 10g 11%
- Protein 3g 6%
- Vitamin A 8IU 0%
- Calcium 14mg 1%
- Iron 1mg 6%